Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Schoolarship

SCHOOLARSHIP ( UNDER TEST and AS DRAFT)
There are lots of individuals or NGO's which are working in social sector. Education is the most important factor for the development of people. Education is most donated sector all over the world. Specially country like Nepal which lacks basic need of life. There are lots of people who never saw the school. We are getting million and million of dollar for education. We can see lots of programme which are running by local organisation. During my work as I worked most of time as individual I met some nice people who beleive me and they also agree to help poor childreans who want to study. So they made me as mediam to help them There are nealy 10 students who are getting partial schoolship for study. In this blog I am going to write their details. I will also write details about the persons who help to get better life to some of Nepali students.

No comments:

Post a Comment